At Bishopton we feel that a uniform helps to reduce economic and social barriers between pupils and helps them feel unified, with a greater sense of belonging. We also feel that being smartly dressed helps prepare the pupils for learning.
Bishopton expects all pupils to be in school uniform this consists of:
- Black shoes/trainers with no visible marks or signs*
- Black trousers or skirt
- White Polo shirt or school shirt
- Navy jumper
- Bishopton fleece which can be purchased
- Year 11 pupils have the option of a pale blue polo shirt
*Where pupils shoes are not appropriate, plimsolls will be offered to the pupil.
- Where pupils’ clothing does not meet the guidelines issued by school, the pupil will be offered clothing by the school.
- If a pupil refuses to accept uniform offered by the school then a phone call home will be made and the parent/carer will be requested to bring suitable uniform to school or the school will provide spare uniform until this can be arranged.
If there is a problem with your child wearing school uniform please do not hesitate to contact the school.